Full-Time Food Delivery Frnds (Drivers)
Post Date: 01/07/2021
Valid Through: 3/7/2021
Frnd-Ships is searching for flexible, energetic and responsible frnds! (Independent contractors)
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
Here’s an overview on what we offer our driver frnds:
- Communication – If you have a question or concern – we will answer your call and/or meet with you face to face.
- Planned meetings to communicate Frnd-Ships’ performance
- Planned Training Opportunities for other roles in our company
- Competitive Pay – 100% Tip is YOURS! We do not saturate the market with Frnd-Ships Drivers. We run LEAN and allow sales analytics to drive the required capacity.
- 1 year of Excellent Performance you will be awarded a % of the company
- Vehicle Care Program to keep your vehicle healthy
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old
- Have an excellent driving record
- A state-inspected vehicle
- A smartphone w/ unlimited data
If you are interested and want to learn more, please apply. Our talent recruiter will contact you within 2 days. We may ask to meet you in person to learn what you expect from us and for us to get to know you better. Have a great day! Drive Safe!
COVID-19 considerations: To keep the Frnd-Ships drivers safe we will only deliver contactless. Our company values ensures the Safety of our independent contract drivers and customers. Frnd-Ships follows the CDC guidelines.
View our job listing on:
- Jobisite https://www.jobisite.com/sj/id/9088872-Food-Delivery-Driver
- Jora https://us.jora.com
- DirectlyApply https://directlyapply.com/jobs/frnd-ships/5ffc396e70ba4f0004f3241f
In 2017, Frnd-Ships was founded in the beautiful San Antonio, Texas. We believe in the power of Texas and we can’t wait to see what the future holds in this Frnd-Ships-San Antonio partnership! Frnd-Ships creates lasting relationships between local restaurants by building community-based bridges with their customers. Frnd-Ships Food Delivery Division was launched in 2019 and we are focused to capture the local restaurant market in San Antonio. We still consider the company as a start up in the food delivery space. Partnering with restaurants who are not currently using a delivery service will take time to increase volume.